Leave a Legacy of Love
Make a lasting gift to show your passion and commitment to animals. When you leave a gift to the York County SPCA in your will, trust, or by beneficiary designation, you will make a lasting difference in our work to save as many animal lives as possible - not just for today, but for years to come. That is your legacy of love.
Common examples of planned giving include:
- A gift or bequest from your will or trust by designating a specific dollar amount or share of your estate
- Naming the York County SPCA a beneficiary of a paid life insurance policy or retirement account (IRA)
If you include the York County SPCA in your plans, please use our legal name and federal tax ID.
Helpful Information for Planning Your Gift
- Legal Name: York County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Address: 3159 Susquehanna Trail North, York, PA 17406
- Tax ID Number: 23-1399588
- Type of Organization: 501(c)(3) nonprofit
Note: The York County SPCA does not provide legal, tax or financial advice. You are encouraged to consult your own professional financial, tax or legal advisor for more information on making a legacy gift.